In order to ensure the safe and reliable lifting operation, the crane is equipped with a relatively complete safety device, in order to protect the machine or remind the operator of the accident in the event of an accident, thereby playing a role of safety protection.
1. Each relief valve in the hydraulic system: It can suppress the abnormal high pressure in the circuit to prevent damage to the hydraulic oil pump and motor and prevent it from being overloaded.
2. Boom luffing safety device: When an unexpected accident occurs and the high-pressure hose or tubing in the boom luffing cylinder circuit bursts or is cut off, the balance valve in the hydraulic circuit functions to lock the work from the lower cavity of the cylinder The oil prevents the boom from falling, which ensures the safety of the operation.
3. Boom telescopic safety device: When an accident occurs and the high-pressure hose or tubing in the boom telescopic cylinder circuit bursts or is cut off, the balance valve in the hydraulic circuit functions to lock the working oil from the lower cavity of the cylinder. The crane will retract itself to ensure the safety of the operation.
4. Height limit device: After the hook is lifted to the specified height, touch the limit weight and turn on the limit switch. The “over-winding” indicator light will be on at the same time. Arm-to-arm operation ensures safety. At this time, as long as the hook is lowered, the boom is retracted or the boom is lifted, the limit weight is released from the restriction, and the operation returns to normal. In special occasions, if a small amount of overwinding operation is still needed, you can press the release button on the meter box. At this time, the limit function is released, but the operation at this time must be very careful to prevent accidents.
5. Outrigger locking device: When an accident occurs and the high-pressure hose or tubing leading to the vertical cylinder of the outrigger breaks or is cut, the two-way hydraulic lock in the hydraulic system can block the outrigger and block the two chambers of pressure oil, so The legs are not retracted or thrown out to ensure the safety of lifting operations.
6. Lifting indicator: The lifting indicator is set on the side of the basic arm. The operator can clearly observe when sitting in the control room, and can accurately indicate the elevation angle of the boom and the crane allowed under the corresponding conditions. Rated lifting capacity.
7. Lifting characteristics table: It is set on the lower wall panel on the front side of the control room. The table lists the rated lifting weights and lifting heights under various arm lengths and various working ranges for easy reference during operation. When lifting, do not exceed the value specified in the table.